Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum, where all breeders, handlers, groomers and shih-tzu lovers can meet and talk about this breed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland

Go down 
+2
Dorien
cloughlea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cloughlea

Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:22 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Yvonne Cannon and I live in Ireland not far from Dublin.

This is the link to my website www.cloughlea.com
It is wonderful to meet new people here.

Regards
Yvonne
Back to top Go down
Dorien

Dorien

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:41 am

Hi Yvonne,

Nice to meet you!
I've vistited your website several times, you have beautiful dogs!

Dorien
Back to top Go down
http://www.choden-shihtzu.com
cloughlea

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:53 am

Hi Dorien,

Thank you so much.

flower

Yvonne
Back to top Go down
Lemuro
Admin
Lemuro

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:40 am

really very nice dogs! And I love your homepage design ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myshihtzu.info
Mohitek

Mohitek

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Hello Yvonne Very Happy

Nice to meet You!
You have gorgeous dogs and lovely puppies Very Happy
and Your website is interesting and cute!
lol!
Back to top Go down
cloughlea

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Hi Mohitek (Not sure of your first name)

I see you are located in Poland and Ireland!!!!! Do you own Shih tzus here in Ireland, or just Poland.

Yvonne
Back to top Go down
Mohitek

Mohitek

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 am

Yvonne - I'm Anet Very Happy , I have own Shih tzu in Ireland.He has 16 mths. old. Now I waiting for my new Shih Tzu from Polish Kennel " ADVERSUS EXIRE ". Pup has 5 days old and born 21 April.We will together after New Year.
Back to top Go down
cloughlea

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:00 am

Anet, How lovely to meet you here. Good luck with your new puppy. It takes a while before they can come into Ireland, but in the New Year it will be great for you.

Hopefull we will see you in the show ring. Are you going to the Shih tzu Speciality here on the 29th May in Dublin, then the European show on the following Monday. Come over and say hello if you do.

Take care
Yvonne
Back to top Go down
Mohitek

Mohitek

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Hello Yvonne Very Happy
Thank You very much for nice words.
I will be definitely in Dublin,but only as visitor.
Yvonne could You give me Exact address and time when they will be showed Shih tzu please!
It will be very nice to meet You Very Happy

Regards
Anet
Back to top Go down
cloughlea

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Hello Anet,

The Shih Tzu show on the friday is at the National Show Centre, Cloghran, Co Dublin, near Dublin airport. I think it starts at 2.30pm I can't find my schedule, but if you go to www.dogshowentry.ie you will find the details there, the schedule is online.

If you have problems locating it, let me know. It would be nice to meet you.

Take care
Yvonne
Back to top Go down
GOLDEN MERI

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:35 am

Hello Yvonne,
I from Russia-Moscow, you could not remember me... But nevertheless I am good to remember you when you to judge shih tzu in Piter. I showed my boy is white black. Thanks you for your excellent judges on this exhibition. I wished to speak with you but very much it is not a pity that it could be possible.

And I am very glad what to win the boy of my cultivation GOLDEN MERI OSCAR BAI KUIN is there was the best boy of display.

Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland E8ecc811392atCloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland 4386a632dc31t
Back to top Go down
cloughlea

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Hello,

I remember your face now that you have posted the photographs. Thank you for your kind words and I am sorry that I did not get to speak to you and other exhibitors, but I had a lot of other judging to do and I had to keep working to get finished on time.

It was an honour to come and judge in your country and it was a wonderful experience. I am just back from judging a Shih Tzu speciality in Sweden and it is always nice to meet Shih Tzus from other countries and their owners.

Wishing you continued success.
Kind regards
Yvonne Cannon
flower
Back to top Go down
Jo-Kin's

Jo-Kin's

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi Yvonne,

You have been in Finland now a couple of times but unfortunately you have not judged shih tzus. I remember you from a summer show where you was supposed to judge shih tzus but then they made a change on the judge list. You were in the ring next to the shih tzu ring. It was our breeding who won BOB that day, a black junior male.

But nevertheless, hope that you will judge shih tzus in Finland some day.

Best regards
Jennika Orpana

www.shihtzukenneljokins.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.shihtzukenneljokins.net
cloughlea

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:13 am

Hi Jennika,

Thank you for your message. Yes indeed I have been and I was meant to judge them at Mantsala (I hope I spelt that correctly) last summer, but I exceeded my numbers (over a 100 dogs) in other breeds and so Shih Tzus were taken away. I was disappointed not being able to judge them.

Congratulations on the win that day.

Wishing you continued success.
Regards
Yvonne

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland   Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloughlea Shih Tzu - Ireland
Page 1 of 1