Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum, where all breeders, handlers, groomers and shih-tzu lovers can meet and talk about this breed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wrapping Shih Tzu

Go down 
+4
Josette
Flamenko
Dorien
Lemuro
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
isolde

wrapping Shih Tzu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wrapping Shih Tzu   wrapping Shih Tzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:13 am

Lemuro wrote:
Jossete, earlier I was useing Laser Lites too, it was very good for us,. but now we recieve very bad quality of thease products, so I decide stop useing it. Where are you buying it, maybe it is possible to order it through the internet..

you may be right....something has changed...

for bandis last show i used drape, same mesures,from a new bottle, and found it different from the previous bottle!!! and the over all result less shiny!!!!

i wonder if they have changed the ingredients.....

you can order either from germany or the us website. flower
Back to top Go down
http://minimeute.webou.net/
Lemuro
Admin
Lemuro

PostSubject: Re: wrapping Shih Tzu   wrapping Shih Tzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:30 am

I have burned many times with the products quality here in Lithuania...pff..

The laser lites when it just showed here was VERY good , but now they recieve it not directly from producer , but from other company,so the quality is really diffirent, and thease people decide do not sell it anymore...and suggested me don't buy it..

About Crown royal , I was baught it in World Dog show and it was wonderful for me , but when I buy i here in Lithuania , even the color was diffirent and no results! Now I'm ordering it directly from USA and I'm very happy Very Happy

With Laser lites I see many website where to buy it , but I'm affraid that I can recieve the sama quality as we have in Lithuania...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myshihtzu.info
emibennett

PostSubject: Re: wrapping Shih Tzu   wrapping Shih Tzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Wrapping them for what?
Back to top Go down
YuriShihTzu

YuriShihTzu

PostSubject: Re: wrapping Shih Tzu   wrapping Shih Tzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 am

What is the wrapping for? This is the first time I've heard of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trainpetdog.com/Shih-Tzu/about-shih-tzu.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrapping Shih Tzu   wrapping Shih Tzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wrapping Shih Tzu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2