Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum, where all breeders, handlers, groomers and shih-tzu lovers can meet and talk about this breed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gastrointestinal Enteritis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sawyer1

gastrointestinal Enteritis Empty
PostSubject: gastrointestinal Enteritis   gastrointestinal Enteritis I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

We adopted a three month old female shih tzu at the beginning of april 2011. From the day we got her she has had mucousy diareha. She has tested negative for parasites and the only time her b/m is normal is when she is on flora medication. We have tried cottage cheese in her diet but it doesn't help. The breeder has been no help and denies she was ill before she left Sad HELP!?! She has been diagnosed with gastro-intestinal Enteritis. Any ideas how to stop the madness?
Sincerely...
Back to top Go down
JALIANA

JALIANA

PostSubject: Re: gastrointestinal Enteritis   gastrointestinal Enteritis I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:57 pm

The dog is sick? Please show your doctor.
Enteritis is the dangers.
Back to top Go down
http://buna.jimdo.com/
YuriShihTzu

YuriShihTzu

PostSubject: Re: gastrointestinal Enteritis   gastrointestinal Enteritis I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 am

Gastrointestinal Enteritis is a very serious disease. You should consult the vet immediately and leave the dog there in the care of the vet if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trainpetdog.com/Shih-Tzu/about-shih-tzu.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gastrointestinal Enteritis   gastrointestinal Enteritis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gastrointestinal Enteritis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum :: The Shih-Tzu :: Shih-Tzu care-
Jump to: