Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum, where all breeders, handlers, groomers and shih-tzu lovers can meet and talk about this breed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tibetan Breeds Yearbook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cloughlea

Tibetan Breeds Yearbook Empty
PostSubject: Tibetan Breeds Yearbook   Tibetan Breeds Yearbook I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:16 am

Hello, I don't know if this is the correct place to mention this, but just to let everyone know that I have been involved with my co - editor Wes McCrum in the Tibetan Breeds Yearbook which is an A4 publication full colour of kennel advertisements (from across the five breeds) and numerous articles, breed specific and general on the five Tibetan Breeds.

Further details from our website www.tibetanyearbook.com

Regards
Yvonne Cannon
Back to top Go down
Lemuro
Admin
Lemuro

PostSubject: Re: Tibetan Breeds Yearbook   Tibetan Breeds Yearbook I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:41 pm

I am so exited, can't whait to see it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myshihtzu.info
cloughlea

PostSubject: Re: Tibetan Breeds Yearbook   Tibetan Breeds Yearbook I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi Egle,

Can you let me know when you receive it.. They were posted out last week and I am eager to know when they arrive in Europe.

From the Postive responses we have had back from those who have received it, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Yvonne
Back to top Go down
Lemuro
Admin
Lemuro

PostSubject: Re: Tibetan Breeds Yearbook   Tibetan Breeds Yearbook I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 am

sure , I will let you know when I get it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myshihtzu.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tibetan Breeds Yearbook   Tibetan Breeds Yearbook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tibetan Breeds Yearbook
Page 1 of 1