Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum

Worldwide Shih-Tzu forum, where all breeders, handlers, groomers and shih-tzu lovers can meet and talk about this breed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shih tzu eye defect? HELP ASAP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redschrei

shih tzu eye defect? HELP ASAP Empty
PostSubject: shih tzu eye defect? HELP ASAP   shih tzu eye defect? HELP ASAP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am

[b]hey guys.can yo please help me? my shih tzu's one eye.it like..pressed inward..like towards the eye socket.now you can't see the other eye.i know it's still there..is there by any chance i can bet it back to normal using medication..or eye drops??

here's the story behind it.

our bulldog and shih tzu were playing..the shih tzu got some wounds because of our bulldogs scratches.so we had to shave all her hair off because of the bleeding.then she started to scratch herself too..mostly in the eye area.then it bulged..then my sister used eyedrops to get it back to normal..the she overdid it..but we can still see the eye almost ok then. but now.she scratched some more.now we can't see the eye. Im so scared. I dont know what to do.. I can't take her to the vet.my mom won't let me. And she's too busy to take our dog.

what do i have to do? I go teary eyed whenever i see her because i know that i didnt took care of her as a responsible owner would. Please help me.
Back to top Go down
YuriShihTzu

YuriShihTzu

shih tzu eye defect? HELP ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: shih tzu eye defect? HELP ASAP   shih tzu eye defect? HELP ASAP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:31 am

I think you need a vet's help. Please! Don't self medicate on your shih tzu dog for it might just worsen the condition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trainpetdog.com/Shih-Tzu/about-shih-tzu.html

shih tzu eye defect? HELP ASAP
Page 1 of 1